Believe it or not, handwriting is not yet obsolete (and hopefully never will be!) If you’re like me, you still like to handwrite notes, lists, everything! However, if you’re looking for a more ergonomic writing utensil to help you keep writing, check out the Dr. Grip Center of Gravity Pen by Pilot.
Dr. Grip was first introduced more than 20 years ago as the “first truly ergonomic writing instrument.” There are several types of pens and pencils available in the Dr. Grip line, but their Center of Gravity Pen is perhaps one of the most ergonomic choices.
The Center of Gravity Pen is noted to be “your prescription for writing comfort.” It has also been proven in a study by Georgia Tech to be “2x more comfortable than traditional Ballpoint pens.” All writing utensils in the Dr. Grip line are also the only ones commended by the Arthritis Foundation for Ease-of-Use.
Features of Dr. Grip Center of Gravity Pen:
- Unique, balanced design:
- Perfect weight distribution for comfortable, balanced writing
- Wide double-layer comfort grip and balanced gripping axis reduce writing stress
- Ultra-smooth writing performance
- Premium metal clip
- Retractable and refillable
- Available in blue and black ink
- Different grip colors available:
- Navy blue
- Has received an Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation
- Easier to use for individuals with carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, and other hand issues