Individuals of all ages and abilities often require prescription medications to stay healthy. While some insurances cover these medical expenses, most may require people to pay out of pocket for their medicines. GoodRx is a handy resource that allows individuals to find the cheapest price on specific meds.
Insurance companies aren’t helping like they used to. Additionally, many insurance plans have high deductibles or limited formularies that don’t cover patients’ required medicines. According to GoodRx, “In the past 10 years, insurance companies have passed 25-80% more of the cost of drugs onto patients.”
GoodRx can help these individuals by gathering current prices and discounts to help them find the lowest cost pharmacy for their prescriptions. The service is 100% free and doesn’t require any personal information!
In addition to finding discounted prices, GoodRx also offers free coupons to help you pay even less! Virtually any U.S. pharmacy accepts these coupons.
- Go to the homepage found here.
- Type in your medication’s name.
- Click the Find the Lowest Price button on right.
- That’s it! Now you’re able to view the pharmacies with the lowest costs.
- You can browse discounted meds online or via their free app which features:
- Collects prices and discounts from over 60,000 U.S. pharmacies
- Offers free coupons:
- You can print them or
- Send coupons to your phone via email or text message
- GoodRx has an A+ rating from Better Business Bureau
- #1 rated medical app for iOS and Android