Individuals with visual impairments need a device that allows them to stay connected and productive on the go. Brailliant BI14 from HumanWare is HumanWare’s smallest braille display yet, designed for ultimate efficiency. The entire device was designed with mobile professionals in mind!
The Brailliant BI14 instantly connects users to their iOS device, so they never have to miss an email, deadline, or conference call again. The device can pair with up to 5 iOS devices at once via Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) pairing. The BI14 even comes with a USB connection so users can stay charged on the go and keep braille at their fingertips anytime, anywhere.
The Brailliant BI14’s design is as user-friendly as it is intelligent. A simple toggle on the back of the BI14 lets users know whether they’re using the Brailliant’s internal applications, or if they have the device set to control other paired devices (e.g. iPhone).
According to HumanWare, the BI14 makes it easier than ever to:
- Take notes in a meeting or class with the internal notes application
- Keep track of time thanks to the internal clock
- Time how long tasks take with the stopwatch application
- And so much more
Features of Brailliant BI14:
- Rugged design made for mobility
- Stable connectivity across multiple devices
- Small and light; fits easily into your jacket or bag
- Compact design with maximum comfort – type easily for hours on the ergonomic braille keyboard
- Features 14 high-quality braille cells with cursor routers
- Signature thumb keys reduce wrist fatigue
- What it comes with:
- BI14 unit
- Carrying case
- USB cable
- USB power supply
- Documentation and warranty information