WinBridge WB003 Voice Amplifier:
You’ve probably seen people using a voice amplifier when they’re giving a tour, teaching a course, or speaking at a special event. However, did you know a voice amplifier, such as the WinBridge WB003 can also be a vital piece of assistive technology?
Individuals with certain conditions, such as muscular dystrophy, may not have the strength to speak loud enough for people to hear. The WinBridge WB003 is a compact gadget that can help them speak loud and clear. This can be an essential piece of technology in both social and business settings.
What’s inside the box:
- Waistband (3.9 feet)
- Wired microphone headset
- Audio cable
- Charging cable
- 9V wall charger
WinBridge WB003 Features:
- 18-watt voice amplifier
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of operation from a fully charged battery
- Removable clip allows users to attach amplifier to their belt
- Frequency response: 90Hz-18KHz
- Aux/Line In port allows users to plug into cell phones, laptops, MP3 players
WinBridge Carrying Case:
The company also offers a protective carrying case for the amplifier (sold separately). The case features a wrist strap and metal carabiner to make transporting the device easier.
Features of Carrying Case:
- Specifically designed for WinBridge voice amplifiers
- Made out of durable, lightweight material
- Waterproof cover
- Users can use the amplifier while it’s inside the mesh section of carrying case
- Includes one strap for easy carrying
- 12-month warranty