279-3-23-18 Stop, Breathe & Think:
Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing or other special needs!
Stop, Breathe, and Think is an emotional wellness platform offering apps for both iOS and Android devices. At Stop, Breathe, and Think, they believe that when more people find peace of mind, it makes the world a better place. Their mission is to help kids, teen, and young adults build the emotional strength to tackle life’s ups and downs.
Stop, Breathe, and Think is a personalized meditation and mindfulness app that helps you feel strong and connected.
Stop, Breathe, and Think Features:
- Over 30 free activities and 85+ premium activities including meditation, yoga, breathing, and acupressure
- Customizable meditation timer with choices of chimes and soundscapes
- Customizable breathing timer to focus and relax
- A daily feed with tips, inspiration, and a recommended meditation of the day
- Meditate to start and end your day
- Tracker for your emotions before and after meditations
- And more
Visit StopBreatheThink.com to learn more.
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com. That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I’m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.