Looking for a way to easily control two separate appliances with a single switch? AbleNet offers the perfect solution with their PowerLink 4 Control Unit!
Each appliance can be controlled with one wired switch or up to eight separate switches while using the PowerLink 4. The onboard display allows users to set the exact number of minutes or seconds of control. Count mode allows for easy, precise data collection. Or users can choose the two-switch mode for collaborative activation for safety or cooperative play.
Features of PowerLink 4 Control Unit:
- Easy setup with built-in display and simple design
- Powerful access with six modes of control
- Accurate programming and data collection
- Big or Jelly Beamers can connect to each outlet with linkable wireless technology
- Flexible outlets allow custom positioning of up to two appliances
- Two switch input jacks
Modes of Control:
- Direct: Behaves like a traditional switch
- Count: Behaves like Direct, shows the number of activations
- Two-Switch: Behaves like Direct, both switches must be activated
- Time Seconds: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 seconds
- Timed Minutes: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 minutes
- Latch: The first activation turns appliance ON; the second activation turns it OFF
Click here to learn more.