Many individuals with autism and other special needs have a hard time with loud noises. Hamilton Buhl offers an affordable solution, the NoiseOff Headset, for noise reduction. This device is a “unique device with no electronics or batteries that uses patented technology to buffer out loud, harmful, and distracting sounds, while still allowing speech to be heard at safe levels and without distortion.”
The NoiseOff Headset is ideal for on/off situations where noise comes and goes. It is an affordable solution to create a peaceful environment, reduce stress levels, and help increase focus.
NoiseOff Headset Features:
- Especially ideal for children with autism or other special needs
- Superior Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 26 decibels
- Lightweight and compact with an adjustable headband
- Folds small enough to store in a shirt pocket
- Comes in three stylish colors: blue, black, or green.
- Unique technology buffers out loud, harmful sounds, while still allowing speech to be heard without distortion
- Nothing goes in the ear or traps heat around the ears.
- Foam ear cuffs sit at the outer ear canal and are impervious to mold, mildew, and bacteria
- Minimizes fatigue and distraction