Beanbags offer several opportunities to practice proprioception, gross motor skills, visual tracking, and more. Fun and Function offers a collection of different beanbag activities in their Beanbag Activity Cards.
The Beanbag Activity Cards deck contains 24 different beanbag activities for children of all ages and abilities. Some of the prompts include tossing, balancing, and other movement-based exercises.
Features of the Beanbag Activity Cards include:
- Comes with 24 colorfully illustrated cards
- Cards measure 3”L x 5”W
- Non-toxic ink
- 300g cardstock with PE coating
- Surface wash, air dry
- Beanbags not included
Click here to learn more!
If you’re looking for a set of beanbags, Fun and Function offers a set of five weighted tactile beanbags. The bags are filled with a steel shot filling and weigh between 1/2 lb. and 1 lb.
Features of the Weighted Tactile Beanbags include:
- Provides proprioceptive feedback to help focus and self-regulate
- Supports individuals with ADHD, sensory integration disorder, autism, and more
- Includes one satin, denim, corduroy, fleece, and solid cotton beanbag
- Use with adult supervision