If you’re looking for a wearable that measures your blood pressure, check out Omron’s HeartGuide Blood Pressure Monitor. HeartGuide is the “first, clinically accurate, wearable blood pressure monitor” designed to fit your active lifestyle.
Omron’s mission is “going for the zero”:
We believe in a world full of healthy hearts. That’s why we’re working to eliminate heart attacks and strokes for the next generation. This profound shift toward proactive, preventative care begins with a movement we call Going for the Zero.
HeartGuide, with its companion app HeartAdvisor, is the new, groundbreaking device that will lead the way. These tools, as part of our array of blood pressure monitoring options, represent our pledge to support your commitment to personal fitness and stellar heart health for you and your family. Together we can change the world, one heart and mind at a time.
The HeartGuide Blood Pressure Monitor resembles a smartwatch. It pairs with the HeartAdvisor app which allows you to track your blood pressure anytime, anywhere.
Features of the HeartGuide Blood Pressure Monitor:
- Place HeartGuide over your heart to record your blood pressure
- Get an accurate reading in as little as 30 seconds
- Draw correlations between your behavior and your heart health; track steps, distance, and calories burned
- Tracks trends over time with colorful health graphs
- Observe sleep patterns, quality of sleep, sleep period time, and target sleep period
- Easy access to dashboard, health history, reminders and settings
Click here to learn more!