JP Morgan Chase is presenting the Disability Expo 2019 at Easterseals Crossroads. The Expo will take place on Friday, October 4, 2019 from 10 AM – 2 PM.
While attending the Disability Expo, attendees will learn more about the latest financial and employment products and services for individuals with disabilities of all ages. They will participate in breakout sessions, visit vendors, hear a panel discussion, AND enjoy lunch – all at no expense.
If you’re interested in attending, you must register no later than Tuesday, October 1. Families, caregivers, and healthcare professionals are encouraged to attend!
Disability Expo 2019 Agenda-at-a-Glance:
- 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM: Check-in
- 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM: Welcome and Opening Session
- 10:30 AM – 11 AM: Vendor Fair
- 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM: Breakout sessions – choose from one of the following:
- Employment – presented by Easterseals Crossroads, JP Morgan Chase, and Anthem
- Financial Education – presented by JP Morgan Chase
- 12:00 PM – 1:15 PM: Lunch with panel discussion
- 1:15 PM – 2:00 PM: Vendor Fair
The Vendor Fair includes access to the Assistive Technology Center and Assistive Technology Mobile Unit at Easterseals Crossroads.