Acupressure has been a traditional Chinese medicine for more than 2000 years. It is similar to acupuncture as it is used to stimulate acupoints. Acupuncture uses a hair-thin needle to stimulate these acupoints, while acupressure uses a firm pressure. Acupressure Bracelets takes the method of acupressure and transforms them into products that help naturally relieve nausea, anxiety, insomnia, and more. One of their available products is the Lavender Wristband.
The Lavender Wristband utilizes the functional acupressure points (H7/P7/LU9) found on the wrist. It “naturally relieves anxiety, insomnia, stress, panic attacks, hyperactivity, headaches, and palpitations.” This particular bracelet also adds therapeutic lavender essential oil to aid in insomnia as well.
The effectiveness of the bracelet is dependent on the proper placement of the acupressure bead. Here are the differences on the different placement points:
- H7: helps treat emotional imbalances, anxiety, hyperactivity, forgetfulness, stress, irritability and more
- P7: relieves stress, insomnia, hot flashes, manic behavior, sweating, stomach pain, and vomiting
- LU9: helps with stress headaches, nervousness, poor circulation, migraines, cough, sore throat, asthma, and wrist pain
Here’s a diagram of the different points:
Acupressure Lavender Wristband Overview:
- Made of certified medical banding material which is made in the USA
- Essential therapeutic oil is infused into the top portion of the bracelet; this scent can last up to two weeks
- Once the scent runs out, you can add 1-3 drops of your favorite essential oil
- For severe symptoms, try two bands utilizing two different points together (e.g. left P7, right H7)
- Comes in various sizes: small (5.5″) – extra-large (9″)
Please note: This product is not a medical device and may not work for everyone.
Click here to learn more!