Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing or other special needs!
Are you looking for an audiobook service for your child? Check out the Tales2go app! According to its description, “Tales2go makes it easy and cost-effective to surround students with spoken sophisticated words, in school and at home.”
Tales2go makes it easy to stream over 7,000 “high-interest'” audiobook titles from leading publishers to both computers and mobile devices. With one individual subscription, users can connect up to five devices to their account.
Other features include:
- Students can try Tales2go for free for thirty days
- During the trial, students have access to all of the titles
- Books are searchable by title, author, or can be perused by category
- There are parenting books and classics available for parents, too
- Available on both iOS and Android devices
Visit Tales2go.com to learn more!
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com. That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I’m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.