Looking for an app to help teach your child new words and sounds? Speech Blubs is a language therapy app that uses “voice controlled and video technology to develop speech articulation for young children with or without speech difficulties.”
The Speech Blubs app comes with over 1500 exercises and activities to help trigger sound and word production. It is ideal for individuals with a speech delay, autism, Down syndrome, ADHD, and more.
“Speech Blubs uses video modeling to create an immersive learning environment, allowing children to observe their peers on video as they learn. When children watch their peers in real time, their MIRROR NEURONS fire up. This is scientifically proven to be highly effective in speech development, as confirmed by the University of California, Los Angeles study published by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).”
Overview of Speech Blubs:
- Here’s how it works:
- Your child watches peer models and is then motivated to mimic them
- Augmented reality masks magically turn them into exactly what they are practicing
- After completing exercises, your child gets a bonus video story, “designed to trigger conversations between the two of you”
- Over 1500 exercises, activities, funny hats, videos, mini-games and more
- 25 fun sections (e.g. When I Grow Up, Animal Kingdom, Guess the Sound, etc.)
- Collect stickers and fill your sticker book as your child progresses
- Free 7-day trial
Click here to learn more about the speech therapy app!