One of the things getting me through this frigid weather is the idea of the golden sun soon warming my face. When I was a child, one of my favorite playtimes was swinging. If you’re looking for a swing for your child with special needs, check out the Jensen Residential ADA Swing!
The Jensen Residential ADA Swing is a swing seat for children and young adults with special needs. According to its description, “The swing can be reclined at varying levels to provide as much support as your child would need.” It also features a webbed harness to better support your child in a comfortable seated position while they’re in the swing.
Overview of the Jensen Residential ADA Swing:
- Features a large footrest to accommodate a wide range of shoe sizes
- Durable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Built-in side supports
- Meets ASTM regulations (regulations of swings for all children)
- Eye bolt attachment points has special reinforcement to help prevent breakage
- Here are the measurements given:
- User’s thigh depth is between 9 and 11 inches
- Hip width less than 13.5 inches
- User’s buttocks to top of head is less than 28.5 inches
- For residential use