Many individuals with disabilities (may it be physical, cognitive, etc.) have a difficult time tying their shoes. This is also true for many kiddos! If you’re looking for a way to never have to tie your ordinary sneakers again, check out U-Lace No-Tie Laces.
U-Lace No-Tie Laces were originally designed a decade ago “to make lacing sneakers in multiple colors and patterns a quick and easy process.” Additionally, they’re ideal for individuals of all abilities as they instantly become easy-on/easy-off slip-on shoes.
Here’s more from U-Lace’s website:
“In the years since we launched, U-Lace has become so much more than a fashion product. U-Lace saves traveler’s time at airport security; saves lives in mental health facilities; saves skateboarder’s from wasting valuable skate time fixing broken laces; helps ER docs & nurses quickly get from nap rooms to operating rooms; and helps special needs individuals live more typical lives, and that’s just to name a few things.”
Overview of U-Lace No-Tie Laces:
- U-Lace No-Tie Laces let you update your current sneakers with a no-tie solution “that’s still clean and modern without undermining the classic look and feel of your sneakers”
- Uniquely you: you can choose your colors and designs
- These no-tie shoelaces are made to keep your sneakers look like ordinary/classic sneakers. According to their website, “To us, classic sneakers call for classic woven laces and that’s what they are – truly woven”
- No plastic, silicone, or latex
- Easy to install: simply push the lace through the eyelet and pull to lock in place!
- There are laces for kiddos, adolescents, as well as adults
Check out the company’s website to learn more!