Whether we like it or not, having to wear a mask is not going to stop anytime soon. A little while ago I wrote about the ClearMask, a full-face mask that doesn’t hide the wearer’s face. If you’re looking for something similar, check out Fun and Function’s Social Mask!
The Social Mask features a transparent communication window that keeps facial expressions visible. This is important for individuals with hearing impairments, communication issues, and more.
Overview of Fun and Function’s Social Mask:
- Features a transparent communication window that keeps facial expressions visible
- Keeping one’s face visible:
- Helps individuals stay “accustomed to nonverbal cues and social nuances”
- It also helps individuals with (or without) hearing impairments to read lips, improving communication overall
- Children can also more easily recognize familiar faces, which reduces anxiety
- The Mask can be worn in schools, camps, and other situations where social distancing is recommended/enforced
- Antifog technology keeps the communication window clear
- The adjustable nosepiece feature keeps the wearer’s glasses fog-free!
- The mask is machine washable (gentle cycle)
- Dry flat
- Adjustable ear elastic secures the mask
- Made out of super-soft cotton for an “incredibly comfortable and breathable fit”
- Comes in 2 sizes:
- Child 7.4″L x 2.6″W
- Adult 8.3″L x 2.8″W
- Available in multiple color options/patterns:
- Oxford pink or blue
- Gray or blue polka dots
- For ages three and up!
Click here to learn more about Fun and Function’s Social Mask!