There are so many calming seating solutions available. One example is Somatron’s Vibroacoustic Cloud Chair, which is a lightweight beanbag chair that offers the benefits of Vibroacoustic Sound Therapy.
What makes the Vibroacoustic Cloud Chair different from an ordinary beanbag chair is its built-in speaker. Further, the built-in speaker sends “therapeutic sonic vibrations throughout the chair and patient when the chair is hooked up to a stereo with 20-200 total watts of power.”
Here’s more about the science behind Vibroacoustic Sound Therapy:
“Vibroacoustic Sound Therapy (VAT) is an evidence-based treatment that uses sound and vibrations to reduce stress, relieve pain, restore balance and enhance the quality of life. VAT frequencies range between 30Hz and 120Hz…
VAT works with resonant frequency whereby our cells copy vibrations we feel, much like the way we feel the bass in our chest during a concert. VAT introduces the healthy vibration of cells into the body through the treatment table. This results in a healthy resonant response in our cells.”
Overview of the Somatron Vibroacoustic Cloud Chair:
- Each Cloud Chair can support individuals weighing up to 100 pounds, which makes it ideal for restless children
- Provides physical and auditory stimulation
- Great for relaxation and stress reduction
- Can be used for recreation, occupational therapy, or music therapy
- Connects easily to any 20 – 200-watt stereo system
Click here to learn more.