I have been thinking of ways to transform my bedroom into a more calming atmosphere. More specifically, I have been thinking of different lighting solutions. My friend told me about the Star and Galaxy Projector with LED Nebula Cloud. I thought I would try it out and I have to say: it is very relaxing!
Setting the projector up is as simple as plugging it in, positioning it, and turning it on with its remote! Whenever I turn on the Star and Galaxy Projector, my bedroom instantly transforms into an atmosphere nearly as calming as a sensory room.
The projector is ultra-quiet, making it ideal to use as a night light for kiddos of all ages. It can display both stars and nebula clouds across a variety of different settings. You can have both stars and cloud effects working in unison or independently. I have it looking towards my ceiling so that’s where the “galaxy” shows up along with stars swirling around it; the stars are constantly moving around my walls, too.
Overview of the Star and Galaxy Projector with LED Nebula Cloud:
- 16 color modes available so you can choose your favorite color or just have it change colors
- You can also adjust the projector’s angle
- 4 different angles: 40º, 60º, 70º, 90º
- There are also 3 brightness settings on the remote
- The speed of the stars and/or cloud is also adjustable
- Comes with user-friendly remote with easy-to-press buttons
- Remote requires 2 AAA batteries (NOT included)
- Measures 6.5 inches tall, 3.14 inches wide
- The projector itself is available in multiple colors (white, sky blue, gray)
Check it out on Amazon to learn more!