Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing or other special needs!
Google Chrome offers so many built-in accessibility features. Additionally, there are countless extensions you can add to make the browser even more accessible. If you’re looking for a way to quickly enable/disable extensions, check out Extensity!
According to its description, Extensity is “the ultimate tool for lightning-fast enabling and disabling all your extensions.” This extension allows users to enable an extension when they need it, and disable when it won’t be used for a little while.
Features of Extensity include:
- Keeps your browser clean and fast
- Organizes toolbar
- Ability to turn all extensions off (and back on) with a single click
- Quick switch between several extensions groups using the Profiles feature
- Allow your most important extensions to always be enabled
- Keep computers in sync with Chrome Cloud Storage support
- And more!
Check it out on the Google Chrome Web Store to learn more!
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com. That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I’m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.