For individuals with anxiety, autism, and more – tracking one’s mood over a period of time can be beneficial. Moodnotes is a mood tracking/journaling application that makes mood tracking a breeze.
According to its description, the app “empowers users to track their mood over time, avoid common thinking traps, and develop perspectives associated with increased happiness and well-being.”
Here’s more from the App Store:
Created by design experts and clinical psychologists (creators of MoodKit), Moodnotes is grounded in the scientifically-supported content of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and positive psychology.
Moodnotes helps users to:
- Track their mood and identify what triggers it
- Scan their face automatically using the device’s camera
- Learn about “traps” in their thinking and how to avoid them
- Reduce anxiety while enhancing their sense of well-being
- Bring new, helpful perspectives to situations
- Develop healthier thinking habits
- Increase their self-awareness
With Moodnotes Premium, users can unlock the following features:
- Make an unlimited amount of entries each day
- Monitor their personal statistics and check their mood insights
- Add notes to enrich their mood entries
- Get access to the “Notable Insights” section to learn more about their mood
- And more!
Check it out on the App Store to learn more!