If you’re looking for a new thermostat to add to your smart home, check out the Honeywell Home T6 Pro Z-Wave Thermostat. The T6 Pro Thermostat boasts a “large, sleek touchscreen display” while offering both convenience and versatility.
Here’s more from Honeywell Home’s website on the WiFi thermostat:
“Your home is the one place things should be made simple. That is what the T6 Pro Thermostat does for the smart home: it makes it easy for you to set your ideal air temperature and pause operation whenever you’re away, which can help you save on energy costs.”
Users are able to connect remotely to the thermostat whenever they’re away by using the Honeywell Home App. In addition to connecting remotely via an app, the thermostat can also be controlled with compatible Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit devices.
Honeywell Home T6 Pro Z-Wave Thermostat Overview:
- Smart thermostat with a large 7-inch display that is programmable, versatile, and convenient
- Users can control the thermostat through the Honeywell Home app
- Users can also control the thermostat with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit devices
- When Auto mode is on, the T6 Pro Z-Wave Thermostat can automatically determine whether your home needs heating or cooling to reach the desired temperature at the right time
- Battery-powered with three AA batteries
- It does have the option to use a C-wire for hardwired power for complete flexibility in a smart home thermostat
Click here to learn more!