Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing or other special needs!
If you or a loved one have poor hand dexterity/grip, check out Vive Foam Grip Tubing! The Foam Grip Tubing from Vive Health is wide foam tubing that helps provide a “secure grip” on everyday items such as silverware, toothbrushes, pens, and more – for greater control and stability.
It comes in a 9-piece assortment with three different diameters. Each tube measures 12 inches long and can easily be cut to conveniently cover multiple objects.
Other features include:
- Provides a wider grip for “greater control and more secure grip on everyday objects” like razors, pens/pencils, eating utensils and more
- Set includes 9 pieces in 3 diameters:
- Yellow tubes are ideal for knives and thicker utensils
- Red tubes are ideal for spoons and forks
- Blue tubes are ideal for pencils, standard toothbrushes, etc
- Durable, closed-cell foam is dishwasher safe and will not absorb odors from hands or food
Check out ViveHealth.com to learn more!
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com. That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I’m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.