Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing or other special needs!
Looking for an app to help your child or student with math? Gauthmath is a free, fast math problem-solving app. It can help students with algebra, graphing, calculus, and other math topics!
Using the app is as easy as snapping a picture of your math problem or math homework. After you take a picture of the problem, the app will instantly provide you with step-by-step answers.
Features of Gauthmath App include:
- The “fastest” math problem solver app available for free
- 100% free for ALL functions!
- The app can help with all kinds of math problems (including SAT/ACT/AP/GCSE/HSC and more)
- Live math experts available 24/7 – no limits!
- Your free, portable tutor always ready to help you with math
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com. That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I’m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.