Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing or other special needs!
Learning English and grammar is challenging for many individuals. If you’re looking for a fun way for your child or student to practice English grammar, check out the GramMars Wars app!
According to its description, GramMars Wars is a space-themed app that can help strengthen a child’s use and understanding of English grammar — and all the different aspects that make up the English language. It is set up just like a game, making learning grammar both fun and interactive!
Some features of the GramMars Wars app include:
- Colorful, space-themed app with “incredible graphics and animations”
- Over 100 different grammar topics with thousands of questions
- The app covers too many topics to name so some categories and examples include:
- Nouns (concrete, proper, plural, possessive nouns, etc.)
- Pronouns (subject, object, possessive pronouns, etc.)
- Tenses (past, present, and future simple tenses, continuous tenses, etc.)
- Verbs (physical, abstract, helping verbs, etc.)
- Modifiers like adjectives, articles, prepositions, adverbs
- And much, much more!
- Available on both iOS and Android devices
Check out GramMarsWars.com to learn more!
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com. That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I’m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.