Assistive Technology Services (ATS) is a company offering several solutions to help individuals live as independently as possible. One of their available products is the Help Dialer 24/7 System.
The Help Dialer 24/7 System features 2 panic buttons: one wrist panic button and a necklace panic button. Whenever you press the button on one of the pendants, the system will turn on the hands-free two-way speakerphone on the base unit and then contact up to 3 of your friends or family members. You will also have the option to contact 911.
However, if you pay for the professional monitoring package and press a button on one of the pendants, it’ll turn on the hands-free two-way speakerphone on the base unit and then call their 24/7 Care Line. The 24/7 Care Line will evaluate your need(s) and automatically send the appropriate help you need (police, fire, or ambulance.)
Here’s more from Assistive Technology Services:
“Help Dialer 24/7 services provide peace of mind, and an independent lifestyle to users in the knowledge that fast and professional assistance is merely the touch of a button away.
For increase independence, security, peace of mind, or just reassurance, we’re there for you at the touch of a button.”
Overview of Help Dialer 24/7 System:
- Once you make the first payment, your system will be shipped
- As long as you are a subscriber ($10/month) you’ll never have to pay a penny for equipment costs or repairs
- Self-monitoring package: contacts up to 3 friends or family members with the option to contact 911
- Professional monitoring package: contacts the 24/7 monitoring service that assesses your needs and sends the appropriate help (police, fire, or ambulance)
- Uses a regular phone line but can also be used if your phone has Bluetooth capability with this adapter
- Wireless covers 20,000 square feet range
- The water-resistant panic button can be worn in the shower
- Pacemaker safe
- Comes with 1 panic button to wear around your neck and 1 panic button to wear on your wrist
- Free battery replacements for life
- No batteries to charge, ever!
- Only 1 button to push
- Lifetime warranty
Click here to learn more!