Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools, and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing, or other special needs!
If you are looking for a watch to help remind you to take medications up to 8 times a day, check out the E-Pill CADEX VibraPlus watch!
Features of E-Pill CADEX VibraPlus Watch:
- Discreetly reminds wearers to take their medications with a strong vibration
- Because it alerts users via vibration, this watch is ideal for individuals with hearing impairments
- Users have the option to have the watch alert them via vibration and/or a sound alarm
- Set up to eight alarms per day; alarms auto-reset every day
- Key Lock feature prevents accidental changes
- Countdown interval timer feature: long interval from 15 minutes to 24 hours with unique Auto Start
- Features a backlight to make it easy to view the time day or night!
Visit epill.com/vibraplusto learn more.
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com.
I want to take a moment to thank InTRAC the Indiana Telephone Relay Access Corporation for sponsoring our transcript today. You can find out more about InTRAC at relayindiana.com.
That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I’m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.