If you’re looking for a discreet device to help you hear printed text read aloud, check out the OrCam MyEye Pro. The OrCam MyEye Pro “is the world’s most advanced wearable assistive technology device and allows a user to hear read aloud any printed or digital text.”
This lightweight wearable attaches magnetically to eyeglasses. The audio is transmitted through a tiny speaker on the device or through a connected Bluetooth device. In addition to text recognition, MyEye Pro can also recognize barcodes, faces, paper money, and colors.
Here’s more about this revolutionary device:
“The lightweight and wireless MyEye Pro attaches magnetically to a pair of eyeglasses (included), and provides intuitive and hands free audio optical character recognition from any surface, both close up and at distance…
With the OrCam MyEye, you can instantly hear text from a book, smartphone screen or any other surface, recognize faces, shop on your own, work more efficiently, and live a more independent life!”
Overview of the OrCam MyEye Pro:
- Lightweight wearable that provides intuitive and hands free audio optical character recognition from any surface, both close up and at distance
- Audio transmits via Bluetooth on the device itself or through a connected Bluetooth device
- Does not require Wifi nor internet connection for daily use
- 4 methods for reading activation:
- Intuitive pointing gestures
- Touch bar activation for full page reading
- Automatic page recognition
- Touch reading for specific locations
- Smart Reading feature enables interactive reading and document searching and orientation via vocal commands. Retrieve and read only the text that interests you.
- Recognizes (and reads) not only text but also barcodes, faces, paper money, and colors
- No daily need for WiFi or a smartphone
- Comes with a pair of nonprescription eyeglasses, and also a magnetic strip so you can mount the device to your personal glasses
- Available in 25 languages
- And much more!
Click here to learn more about the OrCam MyEye Pro device.