Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing or other special needs!
Chopping vegetables is challenging for individuals with arthritis, poor dexterity, and more. One potential solution for this tedious task is the Nutri Chopper. The Nutri Chopper is a compact, handheld kitchen slicer that “cuts your fruits and vegetables with just one snap!”
The engineers behind this kitchen gadget combined five different slicing options into one super slicer; with this single gadget, you can chop thin slices, thick slices, cubes, and more!
According to its website, it works five times faster than a knife and is super easy to use: simply squeeze to chop your fruits or veggies into desired shapes. The device comes with a container that attaches to the slicer to keep the chopped food in one place. The container also seals to keep your foods fresher longer!
Other features include:
- An easy-to-use kitchen gadget that helps users chop and slice fruits and veggies “with just one snap!”
- Works 5x faster than a knife
- Easy to clean: it can be disassembled into pieces and placed in the dishwasher
- Portable and easy storage: measures only 8.25 inches long
- Features a quick-lock function that allows you to store the gadget in a drawer safely and secure
Visit NutriChopper.com to learn more!
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com.
I want to take a moment to thank InTRAC the Indiana Telephone Relay Access Corporation for sponsoring our transcript today. You can find out more about InTRAC at relayindiana.com.
That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I’m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.