Yesterday I wrote about the Mantis Q40, which is a first-of-its-kind integrated keyboard and refreshable Braille display. Another new product from HumanWare is the Brailliant BI 40X Braille Display.
According to its description, the Brailliant BI 40X Braille Display is the “faster, stronger, future-forward Braille display.” This refreshable 40-cell Braille display will “double your pairing speed and quadruple your range, providing a more reliable and stable connection for an outstanding user experience.”
It uses the latest Bluetooth 5 wireless technology to give you a reliable connection to multiple devices simultaneously. The device features a KeySoft Lite application suite which will give you a “smarter, more intuitive user experience.” With this application, you can customize the main menu, configure the thumb keys, select the Braille tablet, and adjust the auto-scroll speed to suit your reading preferences.
Overview of the Brailliant BI 40X Braille Display:
- Refreshable 40-cell Braille display that will “double your pairing speed and quadruple your range, providing a more reliable and stable connection for an outstanding user connection”
- Features the KeySoft Lite application suite that’s ready to give you a smarter, more intuitive user experience
- You can customize the main menu, configure thumb keys, select Braille table, and adjust the auto-scroll speed
- 32GB of usable internal storage
- 20 hours of battery life
- Connect to participating online libraries like Bookshare, NLS BARD, and NFB Newsline
- BookReader and Editor
- Signature thumb keys for ergonomic reading
Click here to learn more!