Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing or other special needs!
Many individuals may benefit from their toilet seat being higher. However, replacing a toilet can be expensive! If you’re looking for a more affordable way to raise the height of your toilet seat, check out the Toilet Seat Riser from Vive Health!
Vive’s Toilet Seat Riser is an ideal solution for individuals aging in place, those with limited mobility, and more. It adds 3.5 inches to your existing toilet seat to help reduce painful bending, twists, slips and falls.
Other features include:
- Installs on both traditional toilets as well as elongated toilets
- Comes with hardware to accommodate different toilet seat sizes
- Easy-to-clean: simply lift the lid, seat, and riser up and out of the way for convenient, thorough cleaning
- Made out of durable, split-resistant composite material
- Supports up to 350 pounds
- Measures 13.75 inches wide
Visit ViveHealth.com to learn more!
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com.
I want to take a moment to thank InTRAC the Indiana Telephone Relay Access Corporation for sponsoring our transcript today. You can find out more about InTRAC at relayindiana.com.
That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I’m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.