Yesterday I wrote about Apple’s AirPods Pro, which are a “higher-end version of its existing AirPods with a unique design, noise cancellation technology, and better sound.” Apple has yet another model of AirPods available: introducing AirPods Max.
Here’s some information about the AirPods Max design:
“The over-ear headphone has been completely reimagined. From cushion to canopy, AirPods Max are designed for an uncompromising fit that creates the optimal acoustic seal for many different head shapes — fully immersing you in every sound…”
The headband is made from a breathable knit mesh so it distributes weight to reduce on-head pressure. The stainless steel frame is wrapped with a “soft-to-the-touch material for a remarkable combination of strength, flexibility, and comfort.”
AirPods Max feature industry-leading Active Noise Cancellation to deliver an “unparalleled listening experience.” You’ll hear every note with a new sense of clarity.
Overview of AirPods Max:
- You can pair AirPods Max with your Apple device(s) to listen to music, movies, messages, or make and answer phone calls and FaceTime calls
- Telescoping arms smoothly extend and stay where you set them, for a consistent seal and fit
- Anodized aluminum cups feature a revolutionary mechanism that allows each cup to rotate independently and balance pressure
- The Digital Crown allows users to precisely control volume, skip between tracks, answer phone calls, and activate Siri
- Available in five different colors
Visit Apple’s website to learn more!