If you’re looking for an educational app for your preschooler, check out Tap & Learn. Tap & Learn is a fun app that allows kiddos to practice the basic skills they need to build a foundation for learning.
While using the app, they’ll match, sort, and count in the 30 different minigames. They’ll have fun learning content such as numbers, shapes, and colors.
There are 30 activities split equally across 3 levels. Children can choose the activity they’d like to play, and a short (optional) voiceover explains the task. They can earn up to 3 stars to mark completed activities.
Overview of Tap & Learn:
- 30 different educational minigames give children the ability to practice basic skills
- They’ll learn all about shapes, numbers, and colors
- Available on both Android and iOS as a free download with 9 active games;
- A free trial opens the app for 3 days; a single in-app purchase unlocks the entire app
- The activities feature different play styles where users tap, select, and drag items to meet the goal
- Pressure-free environment, but a star rating is present for each level encouraging kids to replay them to improve
- More general skills developed when playing this app include memory and fine motor control
- Ideal for children ages 3+
Click here to learn more!