Many individuals with dyslexia, visual impairments, and more may have difficulty reading text. Fortunately, apps like Voice Dream Reader are available to help with this task.
Voice Dream Reader is a versatile reading tool for iOS devices. It features a dyslexia-friendly font, text and audio synchronization, customizable font size, color combinations, and full VoiceOver support. It allows users to read anything by listening.
You can see the words smoothly synchronized with speech; this improves comprehension and knowledge retention. Auto-scrolling and full-screen, distraction-free view help readers focus.
Overview of Voice Dream Reader:
- One premium Acapela voice of your choice with the purchase of the app
- 36 built-in iOS voices in 27 languages
- 200+ additional premium voices in 30 languages from Acapela, NeoSpeech, and Ivona available via in-app purchases
- All voices work offline and play in the background even with the screen locked
- Change voice, speed, pitch, pause duration
- Supports the following document formats:
- PDF, Plain text, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, RTF, and Google Doc
- Web articles
- Bookshare books
- EPUB eBooks
- Daisy text-based books and audiobook
- Audiobooks in MP3, MP4, or zipped MP3 format
- Rich text and image support for all documents
- Built-in scanner:
- Scan paper documents with camera for text-to-speech
- State-of-the-art AI is fast and accurate (even in poor lighting conditions)
- Works entirely on the device; no need for internet
- Built-in dictionary
- Full-text search
- Set bookmark, highlight text, and add notes; ability to export notes
- Native support for Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Evernote, and more
Click here to learn more!