If you’re looking for a product to satisfy your child’s need to move, check out the Dizzy Disc. It is a fun, spinning toy that children (ages 5 and up) can ride on! Studies have proven that children who don’t get enough playtime, especially physical activity, may often find it difficult to focus. Sensory integration therapy and sensory stimulating toys (e.g. Dizzy Disc) have been proven to satisfy children’s sensory needs.
Further, according to the Dizzy Disc website:
Dizzy Disc is an excellent sensory stimulating product that activates the vestibular system (the receptors in the inner ear that detect movement) to improve personal balance, posture, attention, and awareness of their body in space (so kids are less clumsy and more attentive).
The Disc features a built-in level, which adjusts the slope of the Disc. “The greater the angle, the greater the excitement!” Children can kneel, sit, lie down, or even stand on top of the 16″ rotating platform, all while improving balance, coordination, and more!
Features of the Dizzy Disc:
- Large diameter disc (16″) allows children to sit, kneel, or lie on their stomachs.
- Portable so you can take it everywhere
- Weighs 8 pounds
- Built-in carrying handle makes it easier to carry around
- Improves balance and coordination
- Helps develop fine or gross motor skills
- Non-skid rubber feet help the Dizzy Disc stay still so children can safely play
- Comfortable integrated hand grips for children to hold onto while playing
- Built-in level adjusts the angle or slope; this increases or decreases difficulty level for different abilities
- Weight limit: 150 pounds
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
- Made in America
Click here to learn more about the Dizzy Disc ride-on toy!