The other day, I wrote about the ErgoDox EZ ergonomic keyboard by ZSA. Another available keyboard from ZSA is the Moonlander, which is a “next-generation ergonomic keyboard.” The Moonlander is jam-packed with neat, unique features.
First, just like the ErgoDox EZ, the Moonlander is a split keyboard so users can place both halves exactly where they need them. With this split design, users can type at shoulder width which keeps their chest open. Typing like this helps maintain a more relaxed posture and eliminates hunching over.
The Moonlander is considered a mechanical keyboard. Here’s more:
“In a mechanical keyboard, each keypress is crisp and distinct. Different key switches offer a dramatically different typing feel. When building out your new Moonlander, choose between ten different types of switches. If you’re not sure which is right for you, we’ll help you choose…”
Overview of Moonlander Ergonomic Keyboard:
- Portable: carrying case included
- Modular: Remove or swap any part
- Fully backlit: RGB LEDs with smart animations
- Gamer-friendly: The left side can fly solo
- Two-year warranty. No fine print.
- Change any key switch on your Moonlander at any time, without soldering and without voiding your warranty. Every unit ships with a free tool that makes this easy
Click here to learn more!