Below you will find presentation materials for the 2023 Augmentative Alternative Communication Full-Day training:
Important Links and Information:
- CEU Quiz
- AAC CEU website
- Full-Day Survey – How did we do?
- INDATA Loan Library
- Archive Video
Slides for Today’s Sessions:
- Welcome and Intro – INDATA Overview – Brian Norton (INDATA Director)
- AAC Overview – Wendy Strickland (Speech-Language Pathologist ESC)
- AAC Evaluation and Funding Process – Beth Browning (PRC-Saltillo) and Sarah Dixon (Tobii Dynavox)
- AAC apps for iPad and iPhone – Craig Burns (AT Specialist/Team Lead ESC)
- Funded DME options – Beth Browning (PRC-Saltillo) and Sarah Dixon (Tobii Dynavox)
The slides and archived video from this training will be posted to our training archive page in a few days.
If you are collecting CEUs please follow these steps:
- Print or download the CEU Quiz for the 2023 Alternative Augmentative Communication full day training. These quiz questions are needed for the online CEU registration.
- Go to the AAC Institute and fill out the attendance form and complete the online CEU quiz. Please use the email address you provided for event registration when applying for CEUs.
- If you have any questions please contact Nikol Prieto.