277-3-09-18 Ditto Bluetooth Vibrating Cell Phone Signaler
Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing or other special needs!
Do you or a loved one have a hard time hearing your cell phone ring? Do you often miss emails, calls, or texts because you can’t hear it? If you answered yes to these questions, you should check out the Ditto Bluetooth Vibrating Cell Phone Signaler.
The Ditto is a tiny, discreet clip that vibrates whenever you receive an important call, text, or app notification. Notifications are fully customizable through the Wear Ditto app, available on both Android and iOS devices.
Features of the Ditto include:
- Simple and discreet
- Wear Ditto app allows users to:
- Choose to only be notified by your favorite contacts
- Set unique vibration patterns for each notification
- Be notified when they’re out of range from their phone
- Users can be 50-100 ft away from their phone for it to work
- Waterproof so users can wear it in the shower or while swimming
- Replaceable battery
- And more
Visit HarrisComm.com to learn more. https://www.harriscomm.com/ditto-clear-bluetooth-vibrating-cell-phone-signaler-and-alarm-clip.html
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com. That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I’m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.