The PATINS Project is a state-wide technical assistance network “Promoting Achievement through Technology and INstruction for all Students.” They provide a range of support services for impacting both the organizational capacity and professional capabilities of Indiana’s local educational agencies in serving students with unique learning needs. These services include:
- Operation of the Indiana Center for Accessible Instructional Materials (ICAM, www.icam.k12.in.us)
- Regional Lending Libraries
- Technical Assistance and Training
- Monthly Featured Vendor/AT Products
- PATINS Rapid Fire Blog
- PATINS TV
- PATINS Refurbished Computer Program
- Family Resources
They are hosting PATINS Assistive Technology Expo
April 17, 2014
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
502 East Carmel Drive
Carmel, Indiana 46032
- Registration and lunch are free!
- During the expo, attendees may meet vendors of software and assistive technologies designed to promote inclusion and comply with NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND and IDEA 2004.
- Learn about accessibility and technology supports for all students.
- The event is open to all interested Indiana administrators, teachers, parents, students and pre-service students.
To view more information and/or to register online visit www.patinsproject.com