There are many options available to help individuals with respiratory ailments. However, one product, AffloVest, is unlike any other product on the market. AffloVest is a High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation (HFCWO) vest that provides treatment for respiratory diseases like:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Spinal Cord Injury
- and more!
Unlike other HFCWO vests, AffloVest features built-in oscillating compressor modules that allow “freedom of movement to travel, go for a walk in the park, move around the house, or relax in front of the television.” Other vests on the market claim to be portable, but AffloVest is the world’s first truly portable HFCWO vest. It weighs around 10 pounds and doesn’t require a loud, bulky generator unit.
Check out this handy comparison chart for further reference.
The AffloVest is a physician prescribed oscillation treatment device. Individuals with respiratory conditions should consult their physician to determine how AffloVest may help them. Once a prescription is obtained, patients may order the vest through Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and Home Medical Equipment (HME) retailers.
- Lightweight and non-restrictive: weighs approximately 5-10 pounds depending on size
- Rechargeable battery pack with several hours of life. When fully charged, the battery has the capacity for more than six treatments at maximum intensity
- Available in 5 sizes (XS, S, M, L, XL)
- Treatment settings: 9 total setting variations; 3 modes of oscillation treatment and 3 adjustable intensity levels.
- Frequency range: AffloVest ranges from 5Hz to 20Hz.
- Easy to use: patients can control the setting variations of the vest
- Quiet during operation
- AC/DC power option allows users to recharge the vest at home or in the car
- Easy to store and easy to carry making it perfect for individuals who travel
To learn more on this breakthrough product, visit the AffloVest website.