Podcast: Play in new window | Download
241-06-30-17 EZ Sox
Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing or other special needs!
Is your little one learning how to put his or her own socks on? Learning and teaching this task can be daunting, which is where EZ Sox come in. EZ Sox are fun learning socks for children and a helpful teaching tool for parents. The designer’s goal is for “every child to be able to put their socks on with ease, each and every time.”
Features of EZ Sox include:
– Easy pull-up loops which give little fingers a better grip to pull on socks
– Seamless toes are ideal for those with sensory sensitivities
– Non-skid grippers on bottom of socks help keep children from sliding
– Animal or character print is on top so children know when they’re on correctly
– Available in multiple sizes
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com
. That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I¹m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.