It’s that time of year again: time to go back to school! If you’re searching for a tool to help you or your child out this school year, look no further than the Micro-Speak Plus Talking Digital Voice Recorder.
The Micro-Speak Plus Talking Digital Voice Recorder combines smart design with easy-to-use navigation. It includes software that provides spoken prompts and beeps to assist users with visual impairments. It’ll notify users about battery level, recordings, and file deletion with these audio cues.
It can also benefit users with mobility impairments who are unable to take notes in class. I used a voice recorder for the first couple of years of college and it was a game changer as I was able to listen to lecture notes indefinitely to prepare for exams!
The Micro-Speak Plus allows users to record instantly with the simple press of a button. Because it also has a built-in speaker, users are able to playback audio anytime, anywhere! The recorder can be used for:
- Quick notes and reminders
- Recording meetings, lectures, prescription instructions and doctor visits
- And much more
Features of the Micro-Speak Plus Talking Digital Voice Recorder:
- Easy-to-use, compact device
- Ideal for individuals with visual impairments due to built-in audible cues
- Recording format: high-definition WAV, 192kbps, 48kHz sample rate
- Standard 3.5mm headphone jack for personal listening (does not come with headphones)
- Large, tactile function buttons:
- Volume Control
- Micro USB port for audio file downloads and uploads via a PC and Mac (comes with USB cable)
- Rechargeable battery
- Built-in memory: provides 4GB or 48 hours of high-quality recording time