Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing or other special needs!
Waiting in line at the pharmacy is absolutely no fun; and getting there in this winter weather is even worse. Then, once you get home, you have to organize your medications by days and doses. PillPack is a company on a mission to simplify your life!
PillPack is a full-service pharmacy that sorts your medication by the dose and delivers them straight to your door. PillPack combines convenient packaging, modern technology and personalized service to make your life easier.
Here’s how it works:
- Every month, they’ll deliver medication and other pharmacy items directly to your door. Medications are organized neatly by days and dose.
- They monitor your account so you don’t have to worry. This pharmacy:
- Automatically works with your doctors to process refills
- Regularly reviews medication schedule
- They will even automatically update your medication as it changes.
Visit PillPack.com to learn more.
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com. That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I¹m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.