Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing or other special needs!
Many children with autism and other special needs experience oral sensitivities. Because of this, it can be hard if not impossible to get them to brush their teeth. The DenTrust Toothbrush is one solution for these kiddos.
The DenTrust Toothbrush features 3 sides which help them clean their teeth thoroughly and independently. Other features of the Dentrust include:
- Gently stimulates and massages the gums
- Provides essential gumline cleaning
- Complete tooth coverage
- Fast, easy and effective cleaning
- Gets all 3 sides of the teeth clean without a struggle
- Adjustable bristles: warmer water makes the bristles softer, while cold water makes the bristles firmer
- And so much more
Check out DenTrust.com to learn more!
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com. That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I’m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.