Looking for a way to add parental controls to your child’s device? Boomerang Parental Control is a unique piece of software that allows you to do just that.
The app is available on both Google Play and the App Store. “Boomerang provides parents a powerful remote control of their child’s non-iOS devices when installed in Parent Mode. When installed in Child Mode, Boomerang provides parents with features to get reports of their child’s SPIN Safe Browser internet browsing history as well as be able to chat and locate their child.”
With Boomerang in Parent Mode, you can:
- Review and request your child’s most recent location
- Communicate safely anytime within your family group with the Family Messenger feature
- View your child’s web browsing history via our Reports – requires SPIN Safe Browser (free download)
Only on non-iOS devices:
- Individual app controls: block, encourage or always allow specific apps for good/quality screen time purposes
- Call logs and texting logs: get informed of inappropriate words being used too
- Review YouTube app viewing history and searches
- Control device allocated screen time and scheduled screen time plus set a daily time allowance on individual apps
Other Features of Boomerang Parental Control:
- Encouraged Apps feature allows apps to not countdown time when they are used by your child. For education, reading, or podcasts, as the parent, you can make these available with no shutoff time
- Allocate time limits on your Android device so as to teach children how to prioritize “free time” on their phones.
- Apps will shut down under your authority. Phone remains accessible for emergencies
- Parent Mode provides an easy Time-Out setting. When needed, parents can pause a child’s device use or even extend access time.
- Exclusive monitoring and security
Click here to learn more.