Features of the
- Android smartphone with a large 5-inch display
- Displays high-contrast, large text
- Speaks the menus and selected text
- Scans printed documents and
- Operates via voice commands or touch screen
- Includes a video magnifier feature that magnifies images and text up to 20x
- Compatible with all GSM network providers
Click here to learn more!
I wrote about another smartphone for individuals with visual impairments in February called the SmartVision2 Premium. The SmartVision2 features a high-contrast display, speech input and feedback, and even a tactile keypad and buttons.
Features of the SmartVison2 Premium Model:
- Large and clear display for easy viewing
- Touchscreen and physical buttons/keypad
- Voice command and voice recognition
- Vocalized user interface
- Video Magnifier function with contrasts
- Remote assistance included
- Voice assisted GPS navigation
- E-book creator and reader
- Optical character recognition
You can learn more about this smartphone on the Irie-AT website.