Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing or other special needs!
Looking for a pill organizer that sorts, dispenses, and reminds your loved one to take his or her medications? Check out the Hero Smart Pill Dispenser!
Hero is an in-home medication manager that automatically sorts and dispenses medications and vitamins. It pairs with the Hero App, which helps keep you up-to-date. For instance, it can send you notifications the moment your loved one misses a dose, or if they’re running low on a medication.
Other Features of the Hero Smart Pill Dispenser:
- Works with any size or shape pill
- Holds up to ten pills a day
- After initial setup, the device will remember your daily pill regimen and can dispense meds multiple times a day
- Audible and visual reminders to keep things on track
- Pairs with the Hero App which is available on Android and iOS devices
- Optional 4-digit pin code keeps children safe
The company also offers the optional Hero Fill service which helps keep you from running out of prescriptions.
Visit HeroHealth.com to learn more!
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com. That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I’m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.