Looking for an educational, fun app for your early learner? Check out the Kiddopia App! “Kiddopia is a dynamic app that runs the gamut of early education and teaches a huge variety of skills.” It covers math, language skills, and more.
Here’s the developer’s vision on the app:
“Our vision was an app that would not only entertain, but would encourage personal growth by providing a wide array of creative and stimulating activities – including ones based on real life experiences.”
The Kiddopia App features several mini-games for early learners. While playing these games, children will learn about art, math, self-expression, language skills, and more.
Overview of the Kiddopia App:
- The math program is based on Common Core Standards. Children will have fun practicing and refining their skills in subtraction, addition, patterns, and shapes.
- Role-playing games take children on exciting adventures that engage and educate
- Children are encouraged to run free with their imaginations and find their favorite outlets of self-expression
- According to the developer’s website, the app will also teach general knowledge like the names of planets, constellations, monuments, and more
- Players have the opportunity to master language skills through a range of activities from alphabet tracing to spelling and more
- Each lesson includes a variety of speaking and listening activities to foster different language development