Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing or other special needs!
The Braille Bookstore offers several products specifically designed for individuals with visual impairments. One of their available products is the Talking Typing Teacher program.
The Talking Typing Teacher program is ideal for students of all ages with visual impairments. It features digitized human speech throughout the whole program, which makes it fun and simple to learn how to type.
Other features of the software include:
- Users can:
- Pick from dozens of fonts
- Change text size
- Decide how heavy print should be
- Select ideal color contrast from from 30 background and text colors
- There are optional tunes and sound effects
- Detailed lesson curriculum with 3 levels of instruction
- Full support for multi-student use
- And so much more!
Visit BrailleBookstore.com to learn more!
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com. That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I’m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.