Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing, or other special needs!
Over the years, we have written several blogs on different available fidgets for individuals with sensory issues, autism, ADHD, anxiety, and more. If you’re searching for a discreet, soothing option, check out Calm Strips!
In sum, Calm Strips are sensory adhesives that you can stick to your phone, laptop, journal, desk, wherever! According to the product’s website, the strips are made from a “thin, but extremely hardy and durable vinyl. Crafted to help soothe anxiety and fidgeting by grounding you in a calming scene and giving you a gentle, but textured, surface as a stimulus.”
Features of Calm Strips include:
- Ideal for both children and adults seeking a discreet calming product
- Users simply rub their fingers on the textured strip whenever they need to fidget and/or relax
- Strips can adhere to many surfaces like desks, laptops, phones, and more
- Made out of a durable, reusable adhesive so you can remove and reuse them
- 60-day money-back guarantee
Check out CalmStrips.Net to learn more!
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com. That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I’m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.