Are you looking for a discreet way to monitor the everyday living activities of a loved one? Tochtech Technologies is a digital healthcare company developing products to support individuals aging-in-place. One of their available solutions is the VeriCare Remote Monitoring System.
Tochtech Technologies was founded in 2014. Tochtech’s mission is as follows:
“Tochtech Technologies is a digital healthcare company whose mission is to build smart, cost-effective senior care solutions that offer caregivers peace-of-mind while enabling seniors to live healthier and safer lives.”
The company’s VeriCare Remote Monitoring System features discreet passive sensors you can install throughout the home. Once the sensors are installed, they will track and monitor everyday living activities.
Additionally, the system is able to “recognize abnormal activity and behavior patterns that may indicate a medical condition or emergency.” It’ll then notify family members and caregivers of any potential safety or health concerns via text.
Overview of the VeriCare Remote Monitoring System:
- The VeriCare system consists of several cloud-based passive sensors you install throughout the home. Some examples include:
- Bathroom: monitors bathroom activity and alerts caregivers of usage patterns that may indicate a possible health condition
- Sleeping: monitors how often someone gets in and out of bed and tracks sleep quality and sleep patterns
- Kitchen: determines if there are fridge, stove, and kitchen activity pattern changes which can signal changes in eating habits
- The discreet sensors are monitoring 24/7
- Monitors Activities of Daily Living (ADL) in real-time
- The system will notify family members and caregivers of potential safety or health concerns through text-based alerts